from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A child of one's son or daughter.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A child of someone's child.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A son's or daughter's child; a child in the second degree of descent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A son's or daughter's child; a child or offspring in the second degree of descent: sometimes used loosely to include a degree more remote: correlative to grandparent.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a child of your son or daughter
Why do teh teabaggers worship a woman who grandchild is an illegal alien?
– - Btw, my first grandchild is a deeper thinker than George Bush.
My first grandchild is at present a 31-week fetus.
Johnston says Palin lost his vote (CNN) – The father of Sarah Palin's grandchild is continuing to speculate on why the Alaska governor [...] [...]
(CNN) – The father of Sarah Palin's grandchild is continuing to speculate on why the Alaska governor decided to abruptly resign her post, telling CNN Monday it's likely because she was overly stressed and wanted to cash in on lucrative offers.
For those of you who think there was absolutely nothing wrong with what Biegel did, I hope you never have to feel the pain of knowing that your child or grandchild is being made fun of by people like Biegel (a lib).
And then a grandchild is born, and the fear begins with this new life and new joy.
Watching my daughter giving birth to my first grandchild is something I would tell everyone to do.
My kids are too old and my grandchild is too young.
One grandchild is too many for you, you need to bump her off?
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.