from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A child of one's son or daughter.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A child of someone's child.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A son's or daughter's child; a child in the second degree of descent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A son's or daughter's child; a child or offspring in the second degree of descent: sometimes used loosely to include a degree more remote: correlative to grandparent.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a child of your son or daughter
From grand- + child (Wiktionary)