from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The presence of blood in the urine.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The presence of blood in the urine
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Passage of urine mingled with blood; blood in the urine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, the presence of blood in the urine.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the presence of blood in the urine; often a symptom of urinary tract disease
Sorry, no etymologies found.