from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Painful or difficult urination.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. difficult or painful discharge of urine
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Difficult or painful discharge of urine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, difficulty in micturition, attended with pain and scalding. Also dysury.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. painful or difficult urination
Middle English dissure, dissuria, from Old French dissure, from Medieval Latin dissuria, from Late Latin dysūria, from Greek dusouriā : dus-, dys- + -ouriā, -uria.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)