from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to elementary particles with energies exceeding hundreds of thousands of electron volts.
- adj. Yielding a large amount of energy upon undergoing chemical reaction.
- adj. Vigorous; dynamic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of an elementary particle, or the equivalent electromagnetic radiation, having an energy greater than a hundred thousand electron volts
- adj. producing a large amount of energy (when reacting)
- adj. vigorous, energetic or dynamic
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. vigorously energetic or forceful
- adj. of or relating to elementary particles having energies of hundreds of thousands of electron volts
- adj. providing a relatively large amount of energy upon undergoing a chemical reaction
Sorry, no etymologies found.