from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who shares a house with another.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone living in the same house.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who dwells in the same house with another.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who lives in the same house with another; a household companion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who resides in the same house with you
Sorry, no etymologies found.