from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of idealization.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Same as idealization.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- etc. See idealization, idealize, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. something that exists only as an idea
- n. (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that splits something you are ambivalent about into two representations--one good and one bad
- n. a portrayal of something as ideal
Sorry, no etymologies found.