from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. With the inside surface turned to be on the outside.
- adv. Of knowledge: Thoroughly, extremely well.
- adv. Describes the hitting of a ball that pitched outside of leg stump to the off side of the field.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with the inside facing outward
- adv. thoroughly; from every perspective
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.