from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The art or craft of a joiner; cabinetmaking.
- n. Work done by a joiner; fine woodwork.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A factory producing wooden products such as tables, doors, and cabinets.
- n. The work of the joiner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The art, or trade, of a joiner; the work of a joiner; doing the woodwork (as doors, stairs, etc.) necessary for the finishing of buildings.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art or trade of a joiner.
- n. Joiners' work.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. fine woodwork done by a joiner
- n. the craft of a joiner
Sorry, no etymologies found.