from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Containing, or resembling marl
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Consisting or partaking of marl; resembling marl; abounding with marl.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Resembling marl or partaking of its character; abounding with marl.
- n. The rim of a dish, as distinguished from its cavetto. Also spelled marli.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or resembling or abounding in marl
Sorry, no etymologies found.