from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Marriage between persons of different races or religions.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Marriage between people of different socially-distinguished groups, such as different races, cultures or religions.
- n. A king and a queen of different suits as a starting hand in Texas hold 'em (see marriage (poker slang)).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. a marriage between persons of different races or religions; specifically, one between a Roman Catholic and a Protestant.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. marriage of two people from different races or different religions or different cultures
Sorry, no etymologies found.