from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who coins or prints money; also, a counterfeiter of money.
- n. One who accumulates money or wealth; specifically, one who makes money-getting his governing motive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A coiner of counterfeit money.
- n. One who accumulates money.
- n. Any commodity which sells well and is profitable for those who make or handle it.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a project that generates a continuous flow of money
- n. someone who is successful in accumulating wealth
Sorry, no etymologies found.