from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A small brush with firm bristles used for scrubbing the hands and cleaning the fingernails and toenails.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a small brush, with firm bristles, used to clean the fingernails or to scrub the hands
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A brush for cleaning the nails.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A small brush for cleaning the finger-nails.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a brush used to clean a person's fingernails
Sorry, no etymologies found.