from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A flattened cake of baked oatmeal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of many flat biscuits, or cakes made from oatmeal.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A cake made of oatmeal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A cake made of the meal of oats. It is generally very thin and brittle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. thin flat unleavened cake of baked oatmeal
Sorry, no etymologies found.