from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being ornate
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being ornate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being ornate or adorned.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. high-flown style; excessive use of verbal ornamentation
- n. an ornate appearance; being elaborately (even excessively) decorated
Sorry, no etymologies found.