from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To convey or communicate.
- v. To skip or decline.
- v. To die.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. refer to another person for decision or judgment
- v. place into the hands or custody of
- v. give to or transfer possession of
- v. move forward, also in the metaphorical sense
- v. transmit (knowledge or skills)
- v. cause be distributed
- v. transmit information
Sorry, no etymologies found.