from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To sign one's name at the bottom of (a letter or document).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to subscribe, sign, autograph
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To write one's name at the foot or end of, as a letter or any legal instrument.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To sign under or beneath; write one's name at the foot or end of, as of a letter or any legal instrument; subscribe.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. sign at the bottom of (a document)
Sorry, no etymologies found.