from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To faint; fall asleep
- v. To distribute, to hand out
- v. To graduate, usually marked by the ceremony at the end of their training.
- v. To end (a round) by having passes as the first four bids.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. give to several people
- v. lose consciousness due to a sudden trauma, for example
- v. pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
Sorry, no etymologies found.