from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To take (a general remark or characterization) in a personal manner.
- transitive v. To attribute human or personal qualities to; personify.
- transitive v. To have printed, engraved, or monogrammed with one's name or initials: personalized the stationery; personalized the bath towels.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to adapt something to the needs of an individual
- v. to represent something abstract as a person; to embody
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To make personal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make personal; endow with personality; personify. Warburton. Also splled personalise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make personal or more personal
Sorry, no etymologies found.