from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Most likely; presumably.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In all likelihood.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a probable manner; in likelihood.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- With probability; in a probable manner; in all likelihood; with the appearance of truth or reality; likely: as, the story is probably true; the account is probably correct.
- Plausibly; with verisimilitude.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. easy to believe on the basis of available evidence
- adv. with considerable certainty; without much doubt
From probable + -ly. (Wiktionary)