from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The day following today.
- n. The future.
- adv. On or for the day following today: "I won't think of it now.... I'll think of it tomorrow” ( Margaret Mitchell).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. On the day after the present day.
- n. The day after the present day.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. On the day after the present day; on the next day; on the morrow.
- n. See To-morrow in the Vocabulary.
- n. The day after the present; the morrow.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- On the morrow; on the day after the present.
- n. The morrow; the day after the present day.
- n. [To-morrow, whether as adverb or noun, is often used with a noun following, also adverbial: as, to-morrow morning.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the near future
- adv. the next day, the day after, following the present day
- n. the day after today
Breaking news from Pakistan, President Pervez Musharraf will be sworn in for another term tomorrow, as a civilian.
This was the biggest game of the year today, but then again tomorrow is the biggest game of the year.
UConn will play Tennessee for the title tomorrow, of course.
The Caps could secure the title tomorrow night in Raleigh when they face the Hurricanes with a win and a New Jersey loss to the Rangers.
The Tar Heels (20-16) will play for the title tomorrow night against third-seeded Dayton
Almondsbury could wrap up the title tomorrow night with a win at Abingdon Town.
"I feel like I have a chance for the title tomorrow," Gorczakowski said.
Ospreys start the defence of their title tomorrow night against Ulster at Ravenhill, while the side they defeated in the play-off final in Dublin, Leinster, travel to Glasgow.
Without a doubt a vote for Obama tomorrow is a vote for McCain in November.
The word 'tomorrow' is about tomorrow, for instance.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.