from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being protective
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being protective.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A disposition to protect or guard; the quality of being protective.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of providing protection
- n. a feeling of protective affection
Sorry, no etymologies found.