from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or located in the region of the pubis or the pubes.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or relating to the area of the body adjacent to the pubis or the pubes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the pubis.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the pubes or pubis: as, the pubic bones; the pubic symphysis, ramus, spine, ligament, artery, etc.
- the inferior, oblique, or descending ramus, forming each half of the pubic arch, partly circumscribing the obturator foramen, and ankylosed with the ischium.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating or near the pubis
From pubes and pubis.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
pubis + -ic (Wiktionary)