from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To return something to it's original place.
- v. To postpone an arranged event or appointment.
- v. To drink fast; to knock down alcohol.
- v. To change the time in a time zone to an earlier time.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. put something back where it belongs
- v. cost a certain amount
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.