from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Computer Science Presentation of data, usually in digital form, from calculations or storage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The presentation of numerical data on any of many types of display
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the output of a computer in readable form
- n. the information displayed or recorded on an electronic device
- n. an electronic device the displays information is a visual form
Sorry, no etymologies found.