from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of realization.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See realization, realize.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. coming to understand something clearly and distinctly
- n. a sale in order to obtain money (as a sale of stock or a sale of the estate of a bankrupt person) or the money so obtained
- n. a musical composition that has been completed or enriched by someone other than the composer
- n. making real or giving the appearance of reality
- n. something that is made real or concrete
- n. the completion or enrichment of a piece of music left sparsely notated by a composer
Sorry, no etymologies found.