from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A reverberative effect produced in recorded music by electronic means.
- n. A device used for producing this effect.
- transitive v. To reverberate or cause to reverberate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An electronic effect which simulates echoes or reverberations in the sound signal being processed.
- v. To echo.
- v. To apply a reverb (electronic echo effect) to.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To echo.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To reverberate.
abbreviation of “reverberate” (Wiktionary)