from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly British Variant of curb.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The edge between the pavement and the roadway, consisting of a line of kerbstones.
- v. To damage vehicle wheels or tyres by running into or over a pavement kerb.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See curb.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An irregular occasional spelling of curb, v., 4, and n., 3.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter)
Sorry, no etymologies found.