from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or being a substance, such as a deodorant, that is dispensed from a container having a rolling ball at one end serving as an applicator.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Applied by means of a ball that can be rotated to pick up liquid from the inner reservoir.
- n. A type of corset which is rolled on to the body.
- n. A cosmetic product (especially a deodorant) applied by means of a ball at the head of a container, which rolls the product on to the skin etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a woman's foundation garment rolled on to the hips
- n. a dispenser of a liquid cosmetic (such as a deodorant) having a revolving ball as an applicator
Sorry, no etymologies found.