from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of shtick.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of shtick.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (Yiddish) a little; a piece
- n. (Yiddish) a prank or piece of clowning
- n. (Yiddish) a devious trick; a bit of cheating
- n. (Yiddish) a contrived and often used bit of business that a performer uses to steal attention
Sorry, no etymologies found.