from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang A detective.
- n. Chiefly British A fellow; a guy.
- n. Vulgar A penis.
- n. Vulgar A person, especially a man, regarded as mean or contemptible.
- transitive v. Vulgar To take advantage of; cheat.
- transitive v. Vulgar To have sexual intercourse with.
- dick around Vulgar To spend time idly; fool around.
- dick around Vulgar To be sexually promiscuous.
- dick up Vulgar To botch or bungle.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A male person.
- n. The penis.
- n. A highly contemptible person.
- n. absolutely nothing.
- v. To waste time, to goof off.
- v. To have sexual intercourse with.
- n. A detective.
- n. A declaration.
- n. (dialect) ten in Cumbrian sheep counting
Kinda like ruffies are the sower of my sex life, while my dick is the reaper of the benefits.
If not, I hope his dick is at least big enough to punch.
Kurtz set up her opening by saying that Gawker can get away with using salty language on their site and she responded by saying the word "dick" on TV and although it made it on the telecast, it
Not everyone knows that 'dick' is slang for a cop or a private eye or whatever.
December 30th, 2009 5: 35 pm ET dick is the reason the terrorists hate america if we give dick to the terrorists, would they go away happy? its worth a try!!!! think4urself
Fred ♪ ♫ ♪ says: worship and suck gods dick is a phony.
Democrats watch out, dick is eye-balling the Presidency in 2012.
September 2nd, 2009 1: 57 pm ET dick is just being a dick, now we know who was running the white house
My dick is like the Incredible Hulk movies, the first time you saw it 3 years ago it confused and disappointed you.
My dick is like Liv Tyler in the new Incredible Hulk.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.