from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a person of Irish birth or descent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. an Irishman
- n. A Catholic, particularly of Irish descent.
- adj. Easy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a person of Irish descent; -- an ethnic slur, offensive and disparaging.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A slang name for an Irishman. See micky.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Irish descent
Probably from the name Mick, nickname for Michael.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From a common Irish name Michael (Wiktionary)
Abbreviation of Mickey Mouse. (Wiktionary)