from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Motion sickness resulting from the pitching and rolling of a ship or boat in water, especially at sea.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Nausea, dizziness etc caused by the motion of a ship; a form of motion sickness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The peculiar sickness, characterized by nausea and prostration, which is caused by the pitching or rolling of a vessel.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or condition of being seasick.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. motion sickness experienced while traveling on water
seasick + -ness. (Wiktionary)