from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of slop. Scraps that will be fed to animals, particularly to hogs.
- n. clothing and bedding issued to sailors
- n. sailors' breeches ending just below the knees or above the ankles, worn mainly in XVIII century
- n. The dirty wastewater of a house.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk
- n. cheap clothing (as formerly issued to sailors in Britain)
Sorry, no etymologies found.