from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of sulfuric.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to sulphur.
- adj. Derived from, or containing, sulphur; specifically, designating those compounds in which the element has a higher valence as contrasted with the sulphurous compounds.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to or obtained from sulphur.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or containing sulfur
Sorry, no etymologies found.