from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The state or fact of being synchronous or simultaneous; synchronism.
- n. Coincidence of events that seem to be meaningfully related, conceived in Jungian theory as an explanatory principle on the same order as causality.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being synchronous or simultaneous.
- n. Coincidences that seem to be meaningfully related; supposedly the result of "universal forces".
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Synchronism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the relation that exists when things occur at the same time
synchron(ous) + -icity (Wiktionary)