- v. to dismantle something into it's component pieces.
- v. to soundly defeat someone, or a team
- v. to criticise someone
- v. to move someone away from others to be able to talk to, or give them something in private.
- v. take apart into its constituent pieces
- v. divide into pieces
- v. make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of; break down into components or essential features
“Tell him to go screw, the devil half of her screamed, he needs you more than you need him, you've got the reins of Par-Con, you know where the bodies are buried, you can take apart what you helped to create.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘take apart’.
A list of terms that denote separating one thing from another, or deconstructing a thing into its parts or to a former state. E.g., untie, divorce, unscramble.
Looking for tweets for take apart.