from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal A commotion or stir.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Ado.
- n. A task that has been noted as one that must be completed, especially on a list.
- n. A fuss made over something, commotion.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Bustle; stir; commotion; ado.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Ado; bustle; fuss; commotion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a disorderly outburst or tumult
From to + do, formed on analogy with ado, from at + do. (Wiktionary)