from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n.pl. People engaged in retail trade.
- n.pl. Skilled workers.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. People engaged in trade.
- n. Skilled workers.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. People engaged in trade; shopkeepers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. People employed in the various trades.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. people engaged in trade
Sorry, no etymologies found.