from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking in musical qualities, such as melody or harmony.
- adj. Sounding harsh to the ear; dissonant.
- adj. Not skilled or interested in music.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not musical: lacking in musical ability.
- adj. Not musical: unmelodic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not musical; not harmonious or melodious; not pleasing to the ear.
- Not skilled in or fond of music: as, unmusical people.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking melody
- adj. not musical in nature
- adj. lacking interest in or talent for music
Sorry, no etymologies found.