from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The rearing and training received during childhood.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The traits acquired during one's childhood training
- n. The raising or training of a child.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The process of bringing up, nourishing, or maintaining; training; education.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. properties acquired during a person's formative years
- n. helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community
Sorry, no etymologies found.