from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The ideals or principles of a utopian; idealistic and impractical social theory.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative capitalization of Utopianism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The ideas, views, aims, etc., of a Utopian; impracticable schemes of human perfection; optimism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The characteristic views or bent of mind of a utopian; ideas founded on or relating to ideal social perfectibility; optimism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the political orientation of a Utopian who believes in impossibly idealistic schemes of social perfection
Sorry, no etymologies found.