from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a variety of colors; variegated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a variety of colors; variegated or motley.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Diversified in color; variegated; motley.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly
- adj. having a variety of colors
Sorry, no etymologies found.