from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who, or something which, whacks.
- n. Anything large; a whopper.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who whacks.
- n. Anything very large; specif., a great lie; a whopper.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Something strikingly large of its kind; a big thing; a whopper.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. something especially big or impressive of its kind
Sorry, no etymologies found.