from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang Something exceptionally big or remarkable.
- n. Slang A gross untruth.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. something remarkably large
- n. an outrageous lie
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, whops.
- n. something very large, especially a big lie. Same as Whapper, but the more common spelling.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who whops.
- n. Anything uncommonly large: applied particularly to a monstrous lie.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. something especially big or impressive of its kind
- n. a gross untruth; a blatant lie
From whopping.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
whop + -er (Wiktionary)