from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Nautical One who steers a ship; a helmsman.
- n. The driver of an automobile, especially of a getaway car.
- n. A bicyclist.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A driver of an automobile, especially a getaway vehicle in a criminal enterprise.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who rides a bicycle or tricycle; a cycler, or cyclist.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The man at the wheel of a vessel; a steersman.
- n. One who uses a bicycle, tricycle, or similar conveyance.
Sorry, no etymologies found.