from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To pursue women lecherously.
- transitive v. To give female characteristics to; feminize.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To seduce women, especially lecherously.
- v. To turn into a woman.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To make like a woman; to make effeminate.
- intransitive v. To seek the company of women with unusual frequency, especially for purposes of sexual intimacy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make effeminate; make womanish; soften.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. to give a (more) feminine, effeminate, or womanly quality or appearance to
- v. have amorous affairs; of men
woman + -ize (Wiktionary)