American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- v. To pursue women lecherously.
- v. To give female characteristics to; feminize.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make effeminate; make womanish; soften.
- v. intransitive, said of a man To seduce women, especially lecherously.
- v. transitive To turn into a woman.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. obsolete To make like a woman; to make effeminate.
- v. To seek the company of women with unusual frequency, especially for purposes of sexual intimacy.
- v. to give a (more) feminine, effeminate, or womanly quality or appearance to
- v. have amorous affairs; of men
- woman + -ize (Wiktionary)
“We like to call men and especially preachers that, while we seem to ignore the fact that there had to be women—in his case, numerous women—to womanize.”
“My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark.”
“The father of the wife of Montalvo fought in the revolution and after its "success" became disenchanted and began to drink heavily and womanize to the degree that even Brea blushes in discussing his exploits.”
“All the while Roberts smirks as she watches Nolte womanize, and Nolte smirks as he watches Roberts smirking.”
“But this attempt to blame the victim ignores the fact that the principle reason men womanize is to shore up their broken egos.”
“A mans role in Mexican society is rather rigid if you don't womanize and drink.”
“He doesn't have personal connections, he doesn't womanize.”
“My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.”
“To truly embrace your fantasies, you must actively booze, brawl, and womanize until you've achieved something resembling oblivion.”
“He was a confusing man of terrible habits—a hard drinker, a gambler, and a tomcat who liked to womanize in the surrounding villages, but someone who always had a kind word for her, especially when it came to her cooking.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘womanize’.
Looking for tweets for womanize.