from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A list or program of things to be done or considered: "They share with them an agenda beyond the immediate goal of democratization of the electoral process” ( Daniel Sneider).
- n. A plural of agendum.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of agendum.
- n. A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to.
- n. A list of matters to be taken up (as at a meeting).
- n. A notebook used to organize and maintain such plans or lists, an agenda book, an agenda planner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to.
- n. A list of matters to be discussed (as at a meeting).
- n. A motive or set of goals;
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- n. a list of matters to be taken up (as at a meeting)
 See the summary of the Obama - Biden energy policy - "implement an economywide capandtrade program to reduce greenhouse gas emissions 80 percent by 2050," available at change. gov / agenda / energy_and_environment _agenda and "Barack Obama and Joe Biden on the Environment," on the reduction of "80 percent below 1990 levels by 2050," available at
The republican party has proven over and over that there main agenda is to upend Obama at the expense of the American people.
This man's main agenda is to do what no one else, for fear of losing political ground, will do: help the forgotten citizens of th United Staes of America.
The republicans main agenda is to try and make the president fail, consequently our country and us.
Not only that, their main agenda is to prove that a Black man is not smart enough to be President of the United States.
Yet the faux patriotic viewers go along with propaganda inspired and funded by foreigners whose main agenda is to tear our country apart.
Their main agenda is political control of the region.
The blood of every person that dies because of the Bush/McCain agenda is would be on your hands.
The main agenda is to make Government less accountable to the people and more powerful - similar to socialist and totalitarian governments.
The Bloc's main agenda is the dissolution of Canada.