from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A book in which a record of cash receipts and expenditures is kept.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A book used to record amounts of money received or paid out.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A book in which is kept a register of money received or paid out.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A book in which is kept a register or an account of money received and paid.
Cashbook reconciliation analysing bank statements and processing bank entries into cashbook cash flow management processing journals bank reconciliation capturing data accurately from primary source documents into cashbook and ledger reconciling control accounts processing creditors and writing cheques or preparing EFT payments assisting with the overall organisation salary budget process.
Duties: Capturing data accurately from primary source documents into cashbook and ledger.
What he wanted to do was pile coins into neat columns, riffle notes, and make neat entries in a cashbook.
The amounts described in the cashbook are referred to as
An employee of the auditing company conceded on Thursday that a cashbook and ledger the State were looking had indeed been in the company's possession all along.
"Tax inspectors are already calling on companies - not to to look at the company payroll, but to examine the cashbook and petty cash for anomalies," said the JCCI.
- A reconciliation of the cashbook with the bank statement, including an explanation of all reconciling items which have been outstanding for more than three months;
The paymaster-general's account reflected an unexplained difference of R117 million between the cashbook balance and the bank reconciliation balance of March 31, 1996.
He had presented her with two gold bracelets and a painting by Rembrandt Peale and in his cashbook he entered $125 as the cost of the wedding trip, about which he made no other notation that is known of.
Why cashbook, chique, contract, election and grape should be feminine it is hard to understand.