from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Disposed or willing to comply; submissive.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Yielding; bending; pliant.
- Yielding to request or desire; ready to accommodate; consenting; obliging.
- noun A complier.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Yielding; bending; pliant; submissive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Willing to
comply; yielding; bending; pliant; submissive; willing to do what someone wants.
Compatiblewith or following guidelines, specifications, rules, or laws.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective disposed or willing to comply
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
comply + -ant.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.