from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To descend; to move from a higher place to a lower one.
- v. To decrease; to change from a greater value to a lesser one.
- v. To fall (down), fall to the floor.
- v. To stop functioning, to go offline.
- v. To be received or accepted.
- v. To be recorded or remembered (as).
- v. To perform oral sex.
- v. To take place, happen.
- v. To disappear below the horizon of a plane; to set.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.